If you are interested in rocks, join us at the MGMS Lapidary School Building for one of our regular meetings. Visitors are always welcome.
Come early to meet and mingle with others who have like interests. The Juniors members meet at 7:00 p.m. while the adults visit and have “show and tell”. Snacks are provided by the members. The meeting begins at 7:30 featuring a program pertaining to some aspect of earth sciences or the lapidary arts. Whatever the program, it’s sure to be fun and educational.
Meeting are held on the 4th Friday of the month. Please join us at one of these upcoming meetings:
- October 26, 2018
- No 4th Friday meetings in November or December because of the holidays
- Early December — Holiday Potluck — the last gathering of the year
- January 25, 2019
- February 23 & 24, 2019 — join us at the 2019 Gem, Mineral, Fossil & Jewelry Show
- March 22, 2019
- Meetings are held on the 4th Friday with these exceptions:
- February – The annual Gem, Mineral, Fossil & Jewelry Show replaces our regular meeting;
- November and December – A potluck dinner is held in early December to celebrate the holidays